Employee Wellness Discounts
Ole Miss Faculty/Staff
Click here to review general Campus Recreation policies to make your recreational experience as enjoyable as possible.
Individual Faculty/Staff Membership:
University employees holding an official University employee ID are eligible to obtain a Campus Recreation membership.
- $75.00 for 3 months (payroll deduction available)
- $150.00 for 6 months (payroll deduction available)
- $300.00 for 12 months (payroll deduction available)
- Married Ole Miss Faculty/Staff may purchase the Family Faculty/Staff membership
- Primary enrollee must present Ole Miss Faculty/Staff ID when purchasing membership
- Fit Pass and Climb Pass included in 6 and 12 month membership fee
Family Faculty/Staff Membership:
University employees (primary enrollee) holding an official University employee ID are eligible to obtain a Campus Recreation membership and may enroll his/her spouse (secondary enrollee) and/or dependent(s).
- $112.50 for 3 months (payroll deduction available)
- $225.00 for 6 months (payroll deduction available)
- $450.00 for 12 months (payroll deduction available)
- Employee may not take out a membership for family members only; employee must be included in the membership plan as the primary member
- Dependent(s) must be under 23 years of age, unmarried, and having permanent residence with the primary enrollee
- Fit Pass and Climb Pass included in 6 and 12 month membership fee (members must be able to safely fit into a harness to climb). Only members over the age of 16 will be eligible to participate in group fitness classes and require parent/guardian supervision until they turn 18 years old).
Retired Faculty/Staff Membership:
Faculty and staff who retired from Ole Miss prior to January, 1997 are eligible to receive a complimentary membership. The membership is available to the retiree and his/her spouse.
Faculty and staff who retired from Ole Miss after January, 1997 are eligible to obtain a membership at the current Faculty/Staff membership rate (see above)
Campus Recreation memberships do not include a parking permit. For information on parking, click here. Questions or concerns regarding parking must be brought directly to the attention of the Department of Parking and Transportation at 662-915-7235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership type is dependent on the local status indicated on the Ole Miss ID card. Visiting Scholars with an “External Employee” ID card must notify Campus Recreation staff and provide documentation of Visiting Scholar status to receive the Visiting Scholar membership. Faculty/staff who take classes but are not enrolled at a certain time must purchase the faculty/staff membership during non-enrolled periods to continue access.
RebelWell Fit Pass
Campus Recreation has partnered with RebelWell to offer group fitness classes available only to current faculty and staff members of the University. Individuals without a Campus Recreation membership can purchase a semester RebelWell Fit Pass for a fee. To learn more about RebelWell Fit Passes and how to participate in classes, click here.
University of Mississippi Faculty / Staff: “Rebel Body Fitness is a state of the art 24-7 Gym with everything you need to get fit and stay fit. With amenities and services that are geared toward helping maximize your time in the gym, you are sure to enjoy every unwasted minute you are there.”
- $25 / month membership with employee ID card.
Faculty / Staff Membership: Available to any individual currently employed by or retired from the University of Mississippi. Spouse and or unmarried children under 19 years of age residing with member may be added to this membership. Each member is eligible for full membership privileges.
- Membership is $960 / year (compared to $1260 / year for non-employees)
Faculty / Staff Non-Membership Green Time: Available to any individual currently employed by or retired from the University of Mississippi.
- Week-Day: 18 holes without Golf Cart rental is $23 (compared to $28 for non-employees).
- Week-Day: 18 holes with Golf Cart rental is $39 (compared to $44 for non-employees).
- Weekend: 18 holes without Golf Cart rental is $28 (compared to $33 for non-employees).
- Weekend: 18 holes with Golf Cart rental is $44 (compared to $49 for non-employees).
To apply for a membership or to enjoy some Green Time, visit the Golf Course at:
147 Golf Club Dr.
Oxford, MS 38655